Skin Tightening is possible.
Listen, as you age, your skin stops producing the two most important compounds that maintain your skin’s young-looking form and appearance. This results in saggier skin, especially on your face.
Although there are several skin tightening techniques and ways to fix and tighten your face, you probably need to be aware of which would provide the best results and would seem a breeze to do.
You don’t have to go through invasive surgery to look young since they are highly detrimental to the well-being of your skin in the long run. Face yoga (for skin tightening) works, but there is a limit to even the techniques covered in this post for restoring your facial symmetry.
Get excellent results by trying out what we have in store for you. You will love it and want to learn more about Master Ahn skin tightening techniques as you slowly incorporate them into your daily routine.
Master Ahn is the go-to expert on natural face-lifting because, over the past 60 years, he perfected the craft by focusing only on exercises that really work and make a difference to your looks. It all comes down to knowing where to place your thumbs, the direction of the movement, and the correct pressure that is required. That’s all. And all it takes is 5-minutes a day to take at least 10 years off your age.
WHAT CAUSES LOOSE SKIN?
Loose skin around your facial bones is caused by several things, among which the following could be the major ones:
- Weight loss
- Deterioration of collagen
- Sun exposure
HOME REMEDIES FOR SKIN TIGHTENING
We often hear aestheticians and experts say we should apply our skincare products upwards to prevent wrinkles. The truth is, the collagen found in your skin deteriorates regardless of how you’re rubbing it.
To dispel this myth, you need to understand the structure of your skin and realize that your face is made up of several muscles and tissues. Therefore, they need to be worked in the right direction to help you get that tightened skin.
Facial exercises (for skin tightening) and yoga, increase blood circulation to your face, allowing your muscles to work, losing all that extra fat while pulling the skin upwards.
Here are some techniques to help tighten your face:
- Take a body massage face oil that incorporates natural almonds, rosehip, and argon. It will allow you to glide your fingertips around your face without causing friction.
- Massage your forehead diagonally on both sides with your fingers opposite each other. Rub the region in between eyebrows as well. This will soften the forehead tissues and minimize the appearance of tiny wrinkles on the forehead and between the eyebrows.
- Place your fingertips over your brows and glide them in a semi-circular manner above your eyebrows and towards your hairline. For at least a minute, repeat this motion back intermittently.
- Beginning at the temples, massage the skin across the whole forehead in a circular and anti-clockwise direction, a spiral pattern with the fingers of both hands. This relaxes the brows and relieves tautness and forehead pain.
- Massage the cheekbones in circular strokes using two fingers of both hands, beginning on the ends of the lips and moving upwards. This will guarantee that the face oil penetrates deeply.
- And if you want to work on your nose too, then softly push and rub the edges of the nose in upward and downward strokes with both fingers.
- Using your thumbs, massage your skin in circular movements from your brow to your lower lip. This action stimulates the creation of collagen and elastin, which both prevent and repair drooping skin.
- After that, press your knuckles underneath your jawline and slowly push them up instead of down and push the cheek further towards the ear. Repeat a few times, concentrating on the upswing motion.
- After several repetitions of the earlier technique, take the first three fingers rather than the knuckles and do the same exercise a few times more.
- Make circular strokes across both sides with your fingers on both corners of the mouth.
- Massage the laugh lines of your lips upward into the arch of your nose with your fingers.
- Push your knuckles upwards, beginning from your laugh lines and stopping at your cheeks. Maintain the pressure on the cheeks for several seconds before actually moving your knuckles from your cheeks to your ears. This should be done several times.
- And for the eye zone, massage gently the under regions from the innermost corners of the eyes to the crinkles on the outer area. Go about it in this manner.
- Lastly, using the rounder portion of your palm of your hand, softly rub the face from the corners of the lips up to the forehead, continuing down to the sides of the face to the neckline, then down the collar. Practice this procedure a few times.
While the techniques skin tightening mentioned above might show some positive results, they are still hard to achieve because of the complexities involved in practicing them day in day out.
This is one reason why you should opt for Master Ahn techniques, using just two thumbs to witness terrific results.
WHY SHOULD YOU FOLLOW A Skin TIGHTENING ROUTINE?
Compared to invasive procedures for skin tightening, face massages are gentler and much more practical. Invasive surgeries are not only costly, but they may also be excruciatingly painful.
Master Ahn is notable for his simple, no-nonsense, get-right-to-it and get results fast approach to natural face-lifting. Try following the techniques of the great Master to stay youthful without the need of wasting more than just 5 minutes.
Skin tightening for your face is easier with the groundbreaking Chi BodyWorks book, which offers you all the secrets to gaining a natural lift at home.
Life Force Secrets is the brain child of Tai Chi, Acupressure and Shiatsu Grand Master Ahn.
He has provided an elite and private clientele with proven, simple, and effective solutions for body alignment, repair, and natural face-lifting to tighten skin and remove wrinkles for the past 60 years.
And now, his techniques are available for you to use, again and again, in the comfort of your own home for skin tightening.