Removing Crow’s Feet from home…
If you’re concerned about the appearance of crow’s feet around your eyes, do not fret because you are not alone.
As we age, our bodies lose the ability to produce protein. This protein breakdown leads to the formation of crow’s feet, which are lines that form around our eyes.
There are a few things we can do to help prevent protein breakdown and crow’s feet. First, make sure you have a good strong protein-forward diet. Second, use good quality eye creams. Eye creams that contain hyaluronic acid and retinol, are the ones you want.
In this article we will go over a few things you can do at home to remove, or greatly reduce, the signs of Crow’s feet. There are many things you can do, so we will try to touch on every single option. First, lets go over the…
What are crow’s feet?
Crow’s feet, also known as laugh lines, are wrinkles that radiate outwards from the corners of your eyes. While crow’s feet are a natural part of aging, there are also a number of cosmetic treatments that can help reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, such as Botox injections and laser therapy.
What causes crow’s feet?
One is sun damage. UV light breaks down collagen and elastin, proteins that keep skin looking firm and elastic. Another cause is repetitive movements, like squinting or smiling. When you do these things often, it causes the muscles around your eyes to contract, which eventually leads to crow’s feet.
Smoking is also a major cause of crow’s feet, because it decreases blood flow to the skin and speeds up the breakdown of collagen and elastin. If you want to prevent crow’s feet, you should wear sunscreen every day and avoid smoking.
How to minimize crows feet
While there is no surefire way to remove crow’s feet completely, there are a number of things you can do to minimize their appearance. These include using sunscreen, quitting smoking, staying hydrated, and using anti-aging creams or serums specifically formulated to target crow’s feet.
Below is a comprehensive list of at-home solutions to help you greatly reduce the signs of Crow’s Feet:
- Yogurt & Honey. Yogurt contains lactic acid which can exfoliate the skin, and honey naturally hydrates. Blended together, you have yourself a powerful exfoliating and hydrating mask to help you reduce all fine lines and wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Retinol Cream. You can try using a retinol cream or serum, which can help to boost collagen production and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
We recommend a company based out of Maryland, called Cellbone. They have seriously good products, heavily developed using cutting edge science.
3. Milk. Milk contains glycolic acid, which has the ability to exfoliate dead skin and promote the production of collagen.
4. Avocado’s. Avocados are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids. These acids are fantastic at revitalizing dry skin dry. The high Vitamin D and E in avocados simulates the production of collagen, which will make your skin tight, and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
5. Egg Whites. Egg whites can help your skin look plump, and reduce the appearance of crow’s feet. They are packed with protein, potassium, and magnesium, all together promoting skin repair.
6. Coconut Oil. Although many cannot stand the smell and taste of Coconut oil, it really is one of those provisions that you should always have at home. It is a miracle!
Not only does Coconut oil nourish the skin, but it also provides benefits to hair and nails because of its Linoleic acid properties. (Linoleic acid cannot be synthesized by the human body).
7. Lemon. Lemon is loaded with citric acid, which acts as a strong exfoliator for your skin and can reduce the appearance of crow’s feet. You can simply dab a few drops of lemon juice around your crow’s feet and let it sit for about 10 minutes, and then wash it off.
8. Cucumbers. Cucumbers are loaded with vitamins and minerals that can reduce the appearance of crow’s feet. All you need to do is rub a slice of cucumber around the eyes and let the moisture do its work to your skin. You can also juice a cucumber, and place the juice around your eyes and let sit for about 15 minutes.
9. Vitamin E. If you don’t already, you may want to consider getting Vitamin E capsules for your home. Vitamin E is wonderful for maintaining proper skin and hair care. Try this at home for crow’s feet: Break 2 Vitamin E capsules into a bowl, and add two table spoons of yogurt, and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix well. Apply to your crow’s feet and let sit for about 15 minutes. Then, wash it off. You are going to be amazed with the results!
10. Papaya. Papaya packs a vitamin C punch and helps fight off free radicals that can damage your skin.
12. Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera needs no introduction. Simply squeeze or scrape out the pulp from the leaves and apply it to your crow’s feet. Allow it to dry on the skin. You can leave it on for as long as you like. That’s how good Aloe Vera is! (The plant has enzymes that protect the skin from oxidative damage).
13. Olive oil. Massaging crows feet with olive oil helps to improve circulation, which plumps up the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
14. Pineapple juice. Pineapple juice contains enzymes that exfoliate the skin, and greatly reduce the appearance of crow’s feet.
15. Last but not least… having a natural face-lifting regimen is arguably the best strategy for greatly reducing crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles. And, if done everyday for 5 minutes, can take 10 years off your age and looks.
If you would like to get healthier and look younger faster, and stop premature aging, then I encourage you to visit Life Force Secrets. Here, you will find out more about an Acupressure, Shiatsu, and Tai Chi Grand Master named Ahn.
He has been helping people take at least 10 years off their age (and looks) for over 60 years, to an elite and private clientele.
The techniques are simple, safe, and very effective for improving facial symmetry, too. They will guide you, and help you to release blockages in the muscles, skin, and fascia that are preventing optimal circulation; the techniques will also help you release tension that you don’t need to carry anymore. And when we release tension and restore optimal circulation, posture improves, deep lines soften, and the skin becomes rosy and plump again. Naturally.
The techniques are proven, and many, many people have enjoy their results.
All of this is available to you as a downloadable PDF and can be found at Life Force Secrets.
It’s all there!