10 Killer Ways to Reduce Premature Aging.
Ok, this article isn’t going to be a touchy-feely kind of an article. I am going to get right to it, and be as up-front as I can and breakdown why people prematurely age.
Here goes: Most people prematurely age because they are either stuck inside of their own heads, worrying about absolutely nothing, day in and day out, or, because they have very, very bad life styles habits. Period. Thats it. Thats all. Very simple.
Now, if you are in the bucket of people that pine over every little life instance that happens to come your way, rest assured there is a solution for you. Stop.
I mean listen, the brain is a muscle just like your biceps. We all know that. And if you can work out those bicep muscles then you can most certainly work of the most important muscle in your body. Your brain! You see, the longer you wait to take total control over your thinking, the more discipline you develop in not taking total control of your thinking. This is serious.
Look, premature aging is mostly psychological, and yes, a part of it is also genetics. I get that.
What I also get, is this: 80% of what affects your aging process is actually psychological, and 20% is genetics. So if the greater part of what is making you look like a dried up raisin, is the way you think, then maybe it’s time you started taking all of this seriously.
You don’t want to prematurely age? Do Something! You want to look 10 years younger? Do something! You want your skin to radiate like it did 20 years ago? Do Something!
Below you are going to find a few things you can start doing today to help you reach a youthful look and natural glow. Well, sort of. (…these tips are a good start.)
Reduce Premature Aging in 10 very easy steps.
- Stay out of the sun! “But I love the beach.” Listen, you are going to have to make a choice. Think of it this way, what good is the feeling of the sun on your face if all you get in return is age and skin cancer? Regardless, whenever you go outside on a sunny day always use sun protection for christ sake. It’s essential! Another way to keep yourself from aging is to stay in the shade or cover up.
- If getting a tan is your definition of “living your best life,” — then apply an SPF greater than 30. Remember, you are prematurely aging every time you get a tan. Oh, and by the way, this is also true even if it’s a tanning bed. All UV rays are bad for you.
- Smoke? Well, stop. Listen, if what you are inhaling into your lungs on a daily basis isn’t as pleasing to smell as your favorite scented candle, then you need to cut that habit out of your life, for good. Smoking is by far one of the worse vices to accelerating your skins age, fast.
- Facial Tics? Ok, this one is close to my heart because I had facial tics for many years until I realized they were making my skin look older. Making me look older. You see, if you are constantly making facial expressions, you are actually contracting those particular muscles over and over again. And lines start to become permanent. So, be cool. Blue Steel. Think about what you are feeling and thinking, but you don’t need to express it on your face. Again, be cool.
- Eat right. Studies show that it is a very good strategy to incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables into your diet, because the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants help prevent damage that leads to premature aging of the skin. (and don’t eat anything that contains sugar. So bad for you!)
- Alcohol. Listen, I am not going to lie, I love alcohol. Love love! But darn does it make my skin look like a used up leather baseball glove after a few drinks. My go-to: Beefeeter-shaken-straight-up-with-a-twist. And if I could have 5 a day, I would. But, I know what it would do to my looks, so I need to sacrifice, and so, I only have 2 of them on Saturday, and 2 on Sundays. Thats it! The moral: cut back man. (or woman).
- Exercise every single day! 10-minutes a day. Come on, you can do it. Exercise improves circulation, boosts your immune system, and will help you stay fit, too. Which, will make you look younger. BING!
- Wash your face, delicately. Make love to your face. Scrubbing to hard will only irritate your skin. And if you Irritate your skin, then your skin isn’t going to be happy, it’ll be sad, and, you will age prematurely.
- Wash your face after sweating. Perspiration irritates the skin, plus, perspiration is disgusting. So after you sweat, wash your face.
- Use a moisturizer. Moisturizer are great because they trap water within our skin, giving it a youthful look and natural glow.
Now is the time…
As you can see, reduce premature aging isn’t very difficult, and is all about making small lifestyle changes that can put the brakes on the aging process. It’s really not that difficult. But you have to do it. By following these steps you are giving yourself a chance to fix the damage that has been done, so you can look younger.
You see, regardless of what you may have already read about aging, people can, and some of us do, have the ability to reduce the aging process with all nature methods.
So these are my final words:
If you would like to get healthier and look younger faster, and stop premature aging, then I encourage you to visit Life Force Secrets. Here, you will find out more about an Acupressure, Shiatsu, and Tai Chi Grand Master named Ahn. He has been helping people take at least 10 years off their age (and looks) for over 60 years, to an elite and private clientele.
And now, all of his anti-aging secrets are available to you, to use again and again, in the comfort of your own own.
The techniques are simple, safe, and very effective in improving body alignment and facial symmetry, too. They will guide you, and help you to release blockages in the muscles, skin, and fascia that are preventing optimal circulation; the techniques will also help you release tension that you don’t need to carry anymore. And when we release tension and restore optimal circulation, posture improves, deep lines soften, and the skin becomes rosy and plump again. Naturally.
The techniques are proven, and many, many people have enjoy their results.
All of this is available to you as a downloadable PDF and can be found at Life Force Secrets. It’s all there!