Sagging skin is an all too well-known problem, especially for people going to the gym to lose fat or when they start to age. The loss of elasticity and collagen leads your face to sag, making anyone feel highly insecure.
There are certain nutrients you can digest, including staying hydrated. However, not everyone has the time and energy in this day and age to make a particular type of meal for the sake of their skin.
Although it might seem too good to be accurate, you can quickly reverse your sagging with natural home remedies rather than going for overly-expensive surgeries and facelifts or applying over-the-counter products.
BENEFITS OF FACIAL EXERCISES
The concept of facial exercises or facial yoga has been debated for a long time. Various facial exercise practitioners believe that when you stretch your face muscles a certain way, it can tighten your skin.
However, not all types of facial exercises work. For example, you can’t simply pull on your cheeks and expect a perfect facelift. There are specific facial exercises that have the best benefits for your skin.
- The muscles on your face are strengthened
- The appearance of wrinkles is significantly reduced
- Blood circulation increases
- All tension in the neck and face is released
- Facial skin is firmer and tight
BEST HOME REMEDIES FOR SAGGING SKIN
You can use various techniques to enhance your features significantly and remove the sagging from all parts of your face. Sagging affects every aspect of your physical traits, and it’s important to remember that there are ways to fix all those little things.
Here are some tried and tested techniques that you can try to restore your natural skin and boost your confidence.
- Facial Stretch for a Symmetrical Face
Facial exercises are underrated, especially in a world where you are made to believe that surgery is something you desperately need, although that is not the case. To attain a symmetrical face, try doing the facial stretch where you have to elongate your face while you look at the sky and pull your tissue muscles under the upper lip so you cover the bottom lip. Smile wide and keep your face in an extended position. Repeating this exercise will refresh your skin and give you a youthful appearance and make you look energized.
- Reduce Wrinkles, Enhance Beauty
Lack of protein makes the skin thinner. Your skin becomes more prone to damage with fine lines and wrinkles being in the forefront. Facebuilding is a technique often used to train your face. It helps your skin gain more elasticity and stay aligned. Your blood flow is improved, and the puffiness is eliminated, making your facial features more expressive. Some of the special acupressure techniques are
- Middle Finger to Forehead: Apply pressure to your forehead using your middle finger.
- Index Finger to Upper Lip: Apply pressure to your upper lip using the index finger.
- Index Finger to Inner Eyes: Press both of your index fingers against the bridge of the nose.
- Plump Those Lips
One of the side effects of sagging is your lips not looking as fresh as they used to. However, regular lip exercise can make this happen, so you gain ample collagen production that helps get plumper lips and reduce sagginess around them. You might be tempted to believe that surgery is the only sure-fire way to fix this problem, but all you have to do is take out five minutes from your day to get the right results.
- Whistle: Whistling is an act that helps your lip muscles to become more active. It also enables you to enhance your cheekbones.
- Pucker your Lips: Pucker up your lips like you are kissing and get ready to see some significant results after repeating this at least 10 times a day.
- Move from side to side: To boost the volume of your lips, move your lips from left to right and then the opposite way five times a day.
- Rotation: Rotate your lips in a clockwise motion three times, and then continue to rotate in an anti-clockwise motion.
- It’s All in the Eyes
You may think that your eyes will keep getting worse as time passes, but that is not the case. People have claimed that eye exercises are best for curing your vision problems for a long time. Not only that, but they can thoroughly help improve the sagginess around them.
- Blinking: This one should come naturally to you. Most of the time, we don’t realize that we don’t blink enough throughout the day, which has to change. Try setting a timer on your phone for two minutes and blink every four seconds to attain a better vision.
- Palming: This is one of those exercises that not only improve sight but relieve you from a muscle strain that leads to sagging. When palming, you have to put your hands on your eyes. The center of your palm should cover your eyes during this, and the fingers should rest on your forehead.
- Change Focus: Changing your focus from one thing to another is an easy everyday task. All you have to do is keep your thumb 10 inches away from your face. Focus on it for five seconds before changing your focus to something else. This strengthens your eye muscles which prevents droopiness.
Now you can get the flawless face you have sought after, with access to all the facial secrets that the ChiBodywork book offers.
Life Force Secrets is the brain child of Acupressure, Shiatsu and Tai Chi Grand Master Ahn.
He has provided an elite and private clientele with proven, simple, safe and effective solutions for body alignment, repair, and natural face-lifting to tighten, skin and remove wrinkles for the past 60 years.
And now, his techniques are available for you to use, again and again, in the comfort of your own home.